Due to the prolongation of public administration processes, the number of individuals and corporations involved can increase the risk of fraud, waste, and corruption. Therefore due to this, this shows a huge drop in government revenue. Self-service can be seen as an essential component of all public services in order to minimize the wastage so as to minimize the risk of fraud and corruption, thereby increasing revenue by directing government revenue.
The primary objectives of the project:
- The main objective of this is to increase government revenue.
- Preventing fraud, corruption and wastage in the administration.
- Improving the efficiency and quality of public services.
- To provide a high-quality
- service to the people.
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of the public service.
- Collection of data related to public safety
- Minimize processing time by managing services and data centralization and managing the human resources used for other purposes.
- Utilize data to identify public needs and formulate government policies and make decisions.
- Provide state intervention for market regulation using system data.
- Obtaining Accurate Data for Census and Analytics (Development Measurements, Demographics & Statistics)
- Obtaining data to detect and prevent crimes (eg; security forces, customs, airports, data for use)
- The following are the basic subsystems and their functionality expected through the system.
- The main system should be e-government-services, which consists of the following molecules. Each of the sections are interconnected.
~ C B Senanayake